I've recently made some major changes to my website. Here they are in order:
1. Rewrote the site in Django
2. Added Comments
3. Added manual review of comments when submitted
4. Added Email post share
5. Added a 'Draft' and 'Published' status toggle on the back end
6. Added pagination
7. Added filtering options to the admin
9. Implemented Docker for the development environment which is a game changer
Each of these have been really fun to implement, I've learned a ton, and I have total flexibility and control over the code. I can't recommend enough the "majestic monolith" for most websites/apps. I'd like to write about each of these additions respectively but am wondering if anyone has an interest in learning more about one of them first.
There are no comments yet.